The SK208 3D Shaker generates an undulating 3 dimensional motion commonly preferred for Molecular Biology applications such as electrophoresis gel dying, sample washing, molecular hybridization, immunoprecipitation, western blot and cell culture. The tilt angle is 9 degrees with a mixing speed of 10 - 70RPM. The shaker has 2 modes of operation timer and continuous with a notification alarm on timer mode. Maximum load capacity is 5kg with a anti-slip mat and adjustable fixing bars to firmly secure samples in position. Easy to read LED display of time and speed settings with independent dial controls for precise adjustment of these settings.
Includes Dish Platform with non slip mat.
- 3D shaker with an angle of 9 degrees
- Max load capacity 5kg ( with platform )
- Brushless DC motor is durable and maintenance free
- LED display
- Continuous operation and timed operation from 0 - 99hr59min
- Anti-slip rubber mat and adjustable fixing bars for securing sample containers
- Auto alarm in timer operation for unsupervised operation
|Tilt Angle||9 degrees|
|Mechanism||Three dimensional shaking|
|Max load capacity with platform||5kg|
|Speed range||10 - 70 RPM|
|Time range||1min - 99hr59min|
|Operation||Continuous / timer|
|Dimensions||452 x 407 x 195|
|Ambient Temperature||5 - 40 degrees c|
|Protection class DIN EN60529||IP21|
|Voltage||100 - 240|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.