Ball mills are among the most variable and effective tools when it comes to size reduction of hard, brittle or fibrous materials. The variety of grinding modes, usable volumes and available grinding tool materials make ball mills the perfect match for a vast range of applications.
The Ball Mill splits the sample as it hits against the balls. It moves along an arc of a semi-circle due to the dragging of the pitcher in the cylinder motor.
Isolated jars prevent the contamination of samples.
Its function and design makes it suitable for mill works in laboratories of public works, manufacture of paints, ceramic, milling of raw materials for the manufacture of pharmaceutical and food products.
EU Directives: 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/UE , 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/UE.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-051, EN 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1.
- High resistance cylinders: solid steel interiors and tough and flexible cover which enables the turn of the jars without damages.
- Metal cover which has been proved to have high resistance.
- Light button of on/off.
- Stop plate.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min., programmable in 1 min. steps or hold position.
- Stop emergency button.
- Adjustable cylinders to adapt jars with different diameters.
- Useful length of the cylinders: 700mm
- Capacity: 1 jar of 15 liters, 2 jars of 5 liters, 3 jars of 3 liters, 4 jars of 1 liter.
- Jars are available in aluminium or stainless steel.
- It is controlled by a microprocessor.
- Drive roller speed can be regulated (between 50 and 300 RPM) or jar speed (depending on the diameter)
- Electric: ground power and fuses.
- Main switch.
- Cylinders cover with window and interior lighting.
- Safety system in the cover: when it is open the cylinders stop moving.
Please contact us for the following accessories
Stainless Steel Jars
15 Litres / PI 226
5 Litres / PI 064
3 Litres / PI 063
1 Litre / PI 062
5 Litres / PV 037
3 Litres / PV 036
1 Litre / PV 035
Stainless Steel Balls
PI 058 15 mm. (1 kg. approx.)
PI 059 20 mm. (1 kg. approx.)
PI 060 30 mm. (1 kg. approx.)
PI 061 9 mm. (1 kg. approx.)
PV 040 20 mm. (1 kg. approx.)
PV 042 30 mm. (1 kg. approx.)
For an optimum milling, we recommend to fill the jars with the following proportions: leave 50% on the capacity empty, 25% of the capacity with balls and the remaining 25% with the product to be milled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.