Copure C18 sorbent is composed of endcapped octadecyl-bounded silica gel particles and retains non-polar compounds by hydrophobic interactions. It can retain most organic compounds and is widely used in areas such as environmental monitoring and food safety.
Available in different formats.
- High carbon content
- Fully endcapped surface coverage, reducing interference from basic and polar compounds
- Stable over a broader pH range
Carbon content: 17.6%
Surface area: 300 m 2/g
Particle size: 40-60 μm
Pore size: 120 Å
- Analysis of drugs, poisons, pollutants and their metabolites in biological matrices
- Separation of biomolecules such lipids, antibiotics, bile acids and saccharides
- Determination of mycotoxins such as fumonisins in foods
- Determination of preservatives in cosmetics and skin care products
- GB/T 29598-2013 Limit and determination of triazines in fluorescent brighteners
- GB/T 21323-2007 Determination of aminoglycosides residues in animal tissues—HPLC-MS/MS method
- NY/T 1616-2008 Determination of 9 sulfonylurea herbicides residues in soils by LC-MS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.