Copure C18N sorbent is composed of octadecyl-bounded silica gel particles. In addition to strong retention for non-polar compounds by hydrophobic interactions, it provide additional retention for basic compounds due to residual silanols. C18N is a general-purpose sorbent capable of retaining both polar and non-polar compounds.
Available in different formats.
- High carbon content
- Abundant residual silanols
- General-purpose sorbent
Carbon content: 17%
Surface area: 300 m 2/g
Particle size: 40-75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Determination of organic pollutants such as polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in soils
- Determination of pesticides and veterinary drugs such as antibiotics in foods
- Analysis of pigments and saccharides in food
- Desalting of aqueous solutions before ion exchange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.