Copure C8 sorbent is composed of octyl-bounded silica gel particles and retains non-polar compounds by hydrophobic interactions.
Compared with C18, C8 has shorter carbon chains and moderate hydrophobicity, thus makes an alternative for extracting compounds that is strongly retained by C18 sorbent.
Available in different formats.
- Moderate hydrophobicity
- Capable of extracting compounds strongly retained by C18
Carbon content: 9%
Surface area: 280 m 2/g
Particle size: 40-75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Extraction of hydrophilic and lipophilic vitamins in plasma
- Determination of residual hormones in meat
- Determination of residual pesticides in waste
- Desalting of biological macromolecules
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.