Copure Carb-GCB/PSA is a sorbent similar to Carb-GCB/NH2 and suitable for cleaning samples up in multi-residual pesticide analysis.
Due to its additional secondary amino groups, PSA has a higher ion exchange capability and ability to chelate some metal ions, thus providing Carb-GCB/PSA with unique selectivity different from Carb-GCB/NH2.
Available in different formats.
- Ultra-thin frit between two sorbent layers promising uniform flow
- Capable of removing interference as thoroughly as possible
- Higher capability than Carb-GCB/NH2
Surface area: 100-250 m2/g
Particle size: 100-300 mesh
Carbon content: 8%
Surface area: 500 m2/g
Particle size: 50 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Analysis of multi-residual pesticides in foods
- Determination of residual neonicotinoid pesticides in soil, fruit and wine samples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.