Copure CN is a cyanopropyl bonded silica sorbent, weakly hydrophobic, used as normal phase or reversed phase. It is able to extract apolar or weakly polar acids, neutrals and bases from aqueous solutions when used as a reversed phase sorbent. It is also able to extract polar compounds from nonpolar organic solutions when used as a normal phase sorbent. Besides, cyanopropyl is a ligand that can be used to enrich some metal ions.
CN sorbent will be a better choice to extract strongly hydrophobic compounds which may bind to C18 sorbent irreversibly.
Available in different formats
- Compatible with biological matrices
- Polarity adjustable by changing ratio of solvents
Carbon content: 5.8%
Surface area: 280 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Analysis of drugs and drug metabolites (such as steroids) in biological fluids
- Determination of residual pesticides / veterinary drugs in food and milk
- Determination of oil pollutants and pesticides in environmental samples
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.