Copure Diol is a dihydroxy bonded silica sorbent similar to un-bonded silica sorbent in its capabilities. In addition to its normal retention resulting from strong hydrogen bonding with analytes, the hydrophobic spacers of its functional groups serve to reversed phase retention to a certain extent.
Diol is an alternative to un-bonded silica sorbent if the latter’s strong acidity leads to retention of basic interferences.
Available in different formats.
- Capable of polar and non-polar retention
- Similar to un-bonded silica sorbent in its capabilities
- Reduced retention of basic interferences
Carbon content: 5.5%
Surface area: 290 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Analysis of phenols, pigments and phospholipids in plant oils
- Determination of drugs and their metabolites in biological fluids such as urine
- Separation of glycan mixtures
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.