Copure NH 2 sorbent is composed of aminopropyl-bonded silica gel. It retains analytes via strongly polar interactions in organic solutions and via weak anion exchange in aqueous solutions.
Available in different formats
- Retaining compounds in normal phase or anion exchange mode
- Capable of cleaning up biological samples with complicated matrix components
Carbon content: 4.5%
Surface area: 200 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Removal of negatively charged species such as sulfuric acids
- Determination of drugs and their metabolites such as β2-adrenergic agonists and salicylic acid in biological fluids (blood and urine)
- Determination of macrolide residues in foods and water
NY/T 761-2008 Pesticide multiresidue sceen methods for determination of organophosphorus pesticides, organochlorine pesticides, pyrethroid pesticides and carbamate pesticides in vegetables and fruits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.