Copure PRS is a strong cation exchange sorbent with excellent retention for weakly basic compounds. PRS shows unique selectivity owing to the absence of non-polar interactions. It is an alternative to SCX if non-polar components in samples couldn’t be removed by using the latter.
Available in different formats.
- High recoveries for pyridinic compounds
- Simple retention mechanism, no non-polar interactions
Carbon content: 4.5%
Surface area: 310 m 2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 100 Å
- Determination of drugs and their metabolites in biological fluids
- Determination of basic pollutants such as malachite green, gentian violet, tetrodotoxin and methylene blue
- NY/T 1756-2012 Determination of malachite green in feeds
- GB/T 20361-2006 Determination of malachite green and gentian violet residues in fishery products - High performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.