Copure SCX is a silica-based strong cation exchanger. Its pheylsulfonic acid ligand engenders strong cation exchange capacity, while the benzene ring gives rise to additional non-polar interactions. SCX is able to extract positively charged basic compounds such as amines.
Available in different formats.
- Low pKa, enabling strong interaction with basic compounds
- Electrical charge of sulfonic acid changeable by adjusting pH of eluent, ensuing convenient eluting
Surface area: 510 m2/g
Particle size: 40 - 75 μm
Pore size: 70 Å
- Determination of residual pesticides / veterinary drugs in foodstuffs, such as macrolides
- Determination of illicit drugs, such as amphetamine
- Analysis of drugs and drug metabolites in biological matrices
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.