Copure Silica is an unbounded silica gel sorbent. It has the strongest polarity among all normal phase sorbents, able to retain polar compounds in samples, particularly compounds with similar structures.
Available in different formats.
- Very strong retention for polar compounds
- High sample loadability
- Capable of separating compounds with very similar structures
Surface area: 480 m 2/g
Particle size: 40-75 μm
Pore size: 70 Å
- Analysis of drugs, poisons, pollutants and their metabolites in biological matrices
- Separation of biomolecules such as lipids, antibiotics, bile acids and saccharides
- Determination of mycotoxins such as fumonisins in foods
- Determination of preservatives in cosmetics and skin care products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.